The mkiv Supra Owners Club

At last the Supra finally begins

Nodalmighty

The six 550cc injectors I bought for the a GTR which then became the NA-T injectors which became the sit in a box in the shed injectors have now became the LS3 injectors. What are the chances of them fitting my V8 :) They are still available as Mopar Super60's which is lucky as I'll be needing 2 more. They will allow 670bhp na. This is cam'd LSX territory so I doubt I'll be maxing them out any time soon:)

Oh! and some Holley Fuel Rails ...........

• 1 month later...
While you're fiddling, why don't you design an adapter to fit that gearbox to the 2JZ :) you're going to be making mounts, custom prop etc anyway... :)

My box is not suitable as the bell housing is also the gearbox front cover. It also runs a CV joint prop coupling. So anything we make would be unsuitable for a KIT.

You would need a TR6060 with the separate bell housing and a Castlemaine RodShop adapter (about £300 landed) to fit the 2jz auto bell housing. The TR6060 is also available with about 5 different gear ratio combinations and various input shaft lengths so choosing the right box would also be a consideration. A TR6060 landed in the UK is about £2200

The T-56 magnum is a TR6060 with a uprated input shaft which uses a different spline count to the normal box. You can buy the magnum upgrade kit for a normal TR6060.

If you are feeling rich CMRS also make a complete bell housing, billet flywheel and twin plate clutch kit for the 2JZ to TR6060 or T56 gearbox leaving you to sort the prop end. about £1800 landed.

So for £4000 a complete solution which is all band new and warranted.

Edited by Nodalmighty (see edit history)

• 7 months later...

Well I've done bugger all to my Supra. Well I've chopped some more chassis loom bits off if that counts. I have a headlight and a tail light to dev the virtual loom on at home, that is about it. I've bought a few body bits. Keeping it 2J auto just so I can dev the autobox controller. Might get Dyno Torque to do the rear diff ready for the motor and Box swap (3.15:1 in a NA Auto is going to be interesting). Just a "The projects not dead" post really. Life getting in the way of progress as usual.

• 2 weeks later...

I've snapped up an OEM rear upper tailgate spoiler off Keron. It's even in 199 Silver. Should complement the SpeedWells low level rear spoiler nicely. :)

I think that is it regarding exterior body mods.

I have a pair of JDL (copy) rear wide arches if anyone wants them £50 which is what I paid for them. Can be Collected from Blackburn (MKART), Worcester (LRS powick), Derby (Pride Park) or Burntwood (Cannock / Lichfield).

http://i64.servimg.com/u/f64/14/04/40/21/zzzzzz10.jpg