The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Water / methanol injection kit

CJ

I have a brand new and unused Water / methanol kit manufactured by Arnout. It comes complete with the larger bottle and uprated pumps. As I said it is brand new and unused and is offered at the bargain price of just £285 inc carriage to the UK mainland.

It can be used as a progressive system or a switch system but does not come with a controler (no shocks there at this price eh?) Looking at the installation instructions, I would say this is a DIY project.

Sorry to be a little vague but I bought it and was going to get it fitted by Owen and have the Motec control it. I have sent a message to Arnout asking if he has more online information and would sugest anyoine interested could contact Paul E as he knows more about this system then I.

Just read this part on the installation instructions:

"Pressure switch (for stock ECU users): Use supplied vacuum tubing and vacuum "T" to connect the switch to a vacuum/boost source off of the manifold. The adjustment screw on the switch (small allen wrench) changes the switch activation (and pump activation) from 4-15 psi. Tighter is higher boost".

HTH :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.