The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Santa Pod and full BPU (quick question)

Yarco

Mate thank you so much for posting this. As I said my friends are useless and the footage they got was from miles away. This footage is clear and in the stand so its perfect. PM me your paypal address and I'll send you £5 for a drink on me!

O and the Evo well done me, 12 seconds! It must be running close to 400hp as well. Although Evo's are quick to 100mph anyway. Shame it's not a half mile drag race as I was reeling him in lol

Edited by Yarco (see edit history)

Mate thank you so much for posting this. As I said my friends are useless and the footage they got was from miles away. This footage is clear and in the stand so its perfect. PM me your paypal address and I'll send you £5 for a drink on me!

O and the Evo well done me, 12 seconds! It must be running close to 400hp as well. Although Evo's are quick to 100mph anyway, shame it's not a half mile drag race lol

You what, Shut up mate lol. Your not paying me for a youtube video :D send me your email and I can try forward it to you if you want a copy, or just knick it off youtube :)

Yeah the evo did well, practice makes perfect an all. Still did pretty good mate :thumbs:

You what, Shut up mate lol. Your not paying me for a youtube video :D send me your email and I can try forward it to you if you want a copy, or just knick it off youtube :)

Yeah the evo did well, practice makes perfect an all. Still did pretty good mate :thumbs:

Don't worry the pics and vid were stolen the moment I saw them :D Ok no worries mate but I do owe you a favour at least.

Edited by Yarco (see edit history)