The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheels...

Suprachargedtt

Guest KARacing

these are very popular here

I would not say these wheels are popular in Hong Kong. In here, Volks, Rays and BBS which are really very popular

Guest KARacing
I will be looking at selling my 18"s as they dont fit over uk brakes, that is once i fit some wheels that do.

Have 265 on the rear at mo, can fit larger.

Do you have any pictures? I might be interested. Thanks!

Guest KARacing
Thanks, this pic was taken over a year ago, and the weather has not been kind.

they are 18" but dont know the width, p****d they dont fit over larger brakes.

:complain:

What larger brake system you have now?

Dont at the mo, tested the wheels before investing.

(Tested them on a sup with uk calipers)

Just looking for uk if i can get my hands on some soon, although kad do a six pot that fits with standard uk discs, and there not out of the way.

Need to sort this out asap car no longer stops!!!

Guest KARacing
Dont at the mo, tested the wheels before investing.

(Tested them on a sup with uk calipers)

Just looking for uk if i can get my hands on some soon, although kad do a six pot that fits with standard uk discs, and there not out of the way.

Need to sort this out asap car no longer stops!!!

Check your pm for some good stuff :)

Shaf i like your wheels but idealy i would need them to be in better condition with tyres, im not saying yours arnt a good deal because thy are, its just im abit of a tight.... ;)

Anyone else got anything on offer? must be someone out there selling a set, or have a set they want shot of?? they dont have to be available now but within next 3months so if anyone is thinkin of changing let me know :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.