The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coil packs

Robbie

Robbie, I'll check prices here in HK for you IYW should be a lot cheaper than Toyota UK prices, what year is your TT?

uk spec so 1993 to 1996. can you post prices up here please nic. this is something that will need replacing on mine fairly soon

Yep

I don't have the cash right now but, would like to know your price Nic :)

Okay thanks Peter I'll let you know. I'll find out price of UK and J-spec pre-facelift coil packs.

If someone has a UK EPC could they check the part number for me as it would speed things up a bit for me. Anyone know if the UK and J-spec coil packs are interchangable?

Okay thanks Peter I'll let you know. I'll find out price of UK and J-spec pre-facelift coil packs.

If someone has a UK EPC could they check the part number for me as it would speed things up a bit for me. Anyone know if the UK and J-spec coil packs are interchangable?

yes they are interchangeable. and yes i did mean robbies car is a uk spec :D

Thanks peeps.

Mine is indeed a UK spec

Nic I would be very grateful for a price on a set. Also I need to get them right away so I would like to know the total delivery time.

Normal delivery time would be 4 weeks order 1 week airmail to UK. I can get parts airmailed over from Japan to HK within a week but it's expensive. Anyway I'll work out delivered prices both ways.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.