The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New supra - The tango import RZ

binfieldx

That is the biggest wing ever. There's a 747 flying erratically somewhere without that!

haha, that was a good one :D

Yep that's the bad boy :)

Currently on my list to change/do -

Remove eyelids

Rear wing back to OEM standard

Ganador Mirrors back to OEM standard

Front bumper - unsure as of yet

Remove all the tacky parts (Veilside badges/writing/stickers) + replace with OEM badges

General tidy up, underneath undersealed + full service

Seats swapped to Reclining buckets with harnesses

Agree on the eyelids - supras don't need any eyelids. I think the headlights on these cars look fantastic as they are! You should definitely leave the double cheeseburger though :D adds so much character to the interior :D

Love the car and i have always been a fan of the VS kits, mainly the early version...

+1. sometimes veilside loos really good... and I think this case is no exception

I have the docking photos where it was raining and the car was dirty as hell so no point uploading those as it looks horrendous!

All the high quality pics I have are close-ups (ish), the only other full body ones I have are from the auctions. It's here in a few days anyway so I can take plenty then!

I haven't seen you around surrey before? I'm sure I would have noticed your car :eyebrows:

Spends most of its time sitting in the garage unless there is a show or meet and even then i struggle to make it lol

I dont get much time for the Supra at the mo, when i do have a it of time and the weather is nice i take the bike lol

The overall theme of the car calls for an oversized wing if you ask me. it doesn't really look out of place at least for me. now if you put that wing on an otherwise stock car, that would look strange and ridiculous. As it is now, I kinda see what they were going for - Good saturated orange contrasts well with the black wing and the size doesn't really subtract anything from the looks. might be too gaudy for some, but dunno... try and Photoshop a regular or TRD wing and see what comes out of it :D

• 2 months later...