The mkiv Supra Owners Club

January meeting 2015

Radio

Walker is coming (rob) hopefully with a friend! He has a na. With a single turbo and more. It's a serious kick arse mother. And spits flames. He ain't scared of Ferrari's but shit scared of audi's with flashing lights in the grill. So funny when he passed us at about 140 with a cop car up his arse. Me and rick dropped to 70 and hid in the traffic. Cowards. Ha.

Yeah me and Nat are coming and Ahmet is bringing his other half to.

Won't be in the Supra as its tucked up for a few months for winter. Won't be in the boosted Honda either as that would just be crazy in this weather, so looks like I will be in the wife's car. :(

See you down there.

Think I might come in ricks supra. Keep mine clean and dry. Tried mine yesterday. Battery was flat. Left the alarm on. Tried my 13 ton digger today. Not been run since last July. Started ok. Might come in that. Glad you've made up with lianne rob. What other women would let you spend all that money on a car and drive like the devil with a rocket up his arse. Cu you at the Chinese.

Great meeting last night at the Chinese. Good turnout for a Snowy January night. Ray, Eileen, Rick, Nat, Arhmet, Laura, Rob, Leanne, Ben and Mike. Food and banter was great. Steve the manager really looked after us, even coming outside to watch Rob performing a Tokyo drift. It was suggested the High Cross on the east lancs for burgers in Feb but if anyone has a different idea....speak up.

Meet last night was great food was impressive although wished i got crispy chilli beef ha, and tokyo drift me never...good and sensible....Regards to a feb meet...my birthdays the 17th of feb could go for burgers then and get a cake and sing happy birthday to me!! :p

Ok birthday boy. You can apply for a licence now. 17th ok with me but there maybe other suggestions. White supra spinning. Perhaps you were just trying to melt the snow with your flame thrower. Thought I saw an Audi with blue flashing light in the grill. Tick tock tick tock. It's behind you. Start a feb meet thread