The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all...noob question

Mitch18

Yeah they will know if you hit something as they think they have insured the wrong car. You hit someone else and kiss bye bye to driving any time soon

You might aswell tell them it's a Peugeot 106! What is the reg and what search engine you using

Or what are the 3 options it gives you

I wouldnt take the risk anyway im a wagon driver its pretty essential i keep my licence. It offers me auto NA, tt manual and earo TT auto i think? But then still asks if its import. Done an insurance quote on a na advertised on gumtree.

Hello and welcome.

Try 1st Central for a quote, by far the cheapest for my missus with her NA, she's 28 with not a lot of ncd now.

We had a member on here a few years ago who fitted the fmic to his supra like the one on your vauxhall, it went down well.

Thank you :)

I will try them tonight, been offered a swap plus 1950 for a tt auto but really unsure as ideally id prefer a manual. I defiantly plan to fit a front mounted cooler to mine when i finally choose lol

i was looking on comparthemarket, can someone tell me why when i look at insuring and 1993 GZ aero TT there nearly all manual...... its irritating as they were never stock as manual for the euros any ways. when i get an aero it will be manual so i guess it will be a phone call to the insure company for peace of mind when doing it.

im 22, 5year NCB and would cost me £650 a year with admiral and the Gz had alloys added, with manual/auto gearbox mod under there listings of modifications with a excess of £500 and fully comp

You will just have to shop around or get on the blower to the insurance companys to make sure they note it as a import

Sure it was the same site i did my quote.

I wouldnt take the risk anyway im a wagon driver its pretty essential i keep my licence. It offers me auto NA, tt manual and earo TT auto i think? But then still asks if its import. Done an insurance quote on a na advertised on gumtree.

Thank you :)

I will try them tonight, been offered a swap plus 1950 for a tt auto but really unsure as ideally id prefer a manual. I defiantly plan to fit a front mounted cooler to mine when i finally choose lol

Sure it was the same site i did my quote.

Found the thread for you

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?86302-seriously-front-mounted-intercooler&highlight=no1+boy+racer

Enjoy.