The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Envy hybrids

supradibbs

seriously considering going single :ecstatic: therefore the Envy hybrids i have just brought of gordiesteve are most likely going to be for sale iam looking for offers over 600,these are pretty much new and still under warrenty and as steve said only done 1000 miles i have not even recieved them yet let alone fitted them

would consider a set of uk spec injectors as part payment

Edit these are for sale, no longer considering single getting single :love:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends mate above 1.2 bar if iam right in thinking u would need larger injectors and a fuel computer of some kind i would suggest 550cc injectors uk ones with a safc by far the cheaper option

okguys i have decided to dothis on best offer wins of course all offers above 600a offer of 800 would secure them now knida like a buyit now price will run for a few days :thanks:

Not raining on any parades but the stock tubbies can give you 475bhp as mine proved much to the dismay of a few people at JAE. I'd put hybrids on mine for one reason only and thats to bring the EGT's down that run high on big power with stock tubbies and injectors.

You should see a power increase from hybrids on their own. For full benefits you'd have to look at an upgrade in the intercooler dept be that uprated SMIC or an FMIC and a Decat and free flowing exhaust to see any real increase. Oh and then you need a better fuel pump and a fuel cut defencer to get you your extra boost. A boost controller would help matters and an EGT probe and boost gauge to monitor things.

Its a very slippery slope :)

cheers brian its like anything you can do as little or as much as you want depending on what gain you want but the end of the day you can run them at 1.2 bar like the stock turbos in the knowledge of having good sound turbos in my opinon that alone is worh the price tag

£600 is nearly half there value after only 1000 miles :woot:

These are essentially j-spec turbos (externally, i.e. fittings etc) that will fit straight on a j-spec car?

What are the internals, steel blades as per uk spec?

I'm interested, but on finite funds I need to get fuel pumps and other things sorted first really.

How hard is it to swap the turbos on a j-spec care, anyone car to comment. I can do basic spanner work, could this be done in a day?

These are essentially How hard is it to swap the turbos on a j-spec care, anyone car to comment.
Must be the toughest job on the car. I did mine while the engine was out of the car and even then it was a right bugger to get to some of the manifold nuts.

I can do basic spanner work, could this be done in a day?
Yeah, if you started at midnight :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.