The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2014 V2.0 (second DB for 2014) - Rouen 19th, 20th and 21st Sept 2014

Branners

I got persuaded to run a second Dragonball this year as everybody enjoyed the May trip to Brussels so much.

So I have put together a rerun of the 2013 trip which was to Rouen in France but with a new hotel and a few tweaks to the routes to allow us to be closer to Rouen itself.

Friday 19th September 2014 to Sunday 21st September 2014.

Travel out on the 7.20am Eurotunnel from Folkestone, a drive down through Northern France, bringing us in to South Rouen where we stay in the Novotel.

Saturday we travel out to Honfleur on the back roads, back round along the river road and back in to Rouen.

Sunday we travel to Boulogne Sur Mer for lunch (with a wee stop along the way this time cos I nearly wet myself last time), and then Eurotunnel back to the UK at 4.50pm (French time), returning to the UK at 4.20pm UK time.

Costs will be £300, that is for 2 nights at the Novotel (up to 2 people per room) and return Eurotunnel for 1 car (up to 9 passengers). Food is not included in the costs as they wanted to go from their fixed menu which didnt look like good value.

Tickets should be available in the shop today. There will only be 25 tickets so this is a much smaller event than the May DB run, making it a little more intimate!!