The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help! Turbo problem (I think)

Yarco

I'd have a look inside the tank at the fuel pump hangar and its piping in case there's an issue in there.

Ye it's weird isn't it? The car only hesitates when the tank is half empty? Fill it up and fine, I'm lost.

New fuel pump going in soon so should resolve any concerns about the pump. :)

The hose section is on the pressure side, the suction side is direct off the pick up sock. The sock may have fallen off though. or the hanger could be bent. Dunno, needs a coat of looking at ;)

Ah yes, good point!

Ignore me....I'll go sit in the corner!! Haha.

The hose section is on the pressure side, the suction side is direct off the pick up sock. The sock may have fallen off though. or the hanger could be bent. Dunno, needs a coat of looking at ;)

I have a new 330cc pump going in very soon. Will have a full check up when this is done but thanks for the advice. TBH I keep having issues with the fuel gauge, just stops working and when I had it checked the sensor (what ever it is) in the fuel tank keeps falling off. This may have something to do the situation. I'll post an update in a couple of weeks when then fuel tank is opened up again.