The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breakdown Cover for vehicles over 15 years old!

Safely Insured

As part of our ongoing efforts to listen and develop new products, Sky Insurance have (finally) agreed a breakdown policy for vehicles over the age of 15 years old.

As part of our promotion with our insurer partner - we can now offer this cover to existing Sky Insurance Customers for £79.95

However, this is a stand alone product and does not need to run in conjunction with your motor policy and so to Non Sky Customers we can provide this for £99.95

(The cover is available for Vans too)

(Cover does not extend to Europe)

Please do give us a call for details - 03303 331250 (Normal Rate number)

Yes of course.

However the issue here is physically getting lowered cars onto the back of a recovery truck. There will always be some examples of vehicles that simply cannot get onto one - in which case the recovery engineer will not be able to help.

I understand this to be the same with all recovery companies.

Saying that, these guys are getting better and better at what they do and use newer technology on their recovery vehicles to help with this.

We do have to accept that there are some extreme cars that simply cannot be helped but hopefully this will cater for most.

Many thanks

Chris

Sky Insurance

At this stage, this breakdown cover in Europe is not available - however I am working on this and will help if I can evidence a demand for it.

I'll certainly put some pressure on the provider to extend the cover but you'll have to bear with me for this extension.

Best Wishes

Chris - Sky