The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 sz for sale

pauloakley

silver import, 72k miles. Great condition. Graphite half leather interior. auto.

6 cd interchanger. no mods. "on an R reg.". Only selling because just got mi drem car (AM DB7) LOOKING FOR £4.5K TO SELL. You can see it in autotrader, north west or I can e-mail ytou pictures of it. Anyone interested or has any questions let me know

cheers

FEW PICS ADDED

Quick Q - how can it be on an R reg if it's a 94 car mate? that might be putting people off, or am i missin something?
Mistake (accidental or otherwise) when registering the car. Same thing with Green Peace's Supra, it's not really a W reg.

Makes the car more desirable though.

• 2 weeks later...

You should've been given an age related plate when registering the vehicle. Sometimes DVLA offices get it wrong an register it on the import date if you're devious with the paperwork. I've seen many registered like this "A 94 on an R plate"...some dubious dealers don't even explain this leaving it up to you to make up your mind about the year.

the last thing I would ever want to do is mislead people. Besides sooner later it always comes back to haunt you so whats the point. So wee are agreed the car is genuine 94 on a "R" and is definitely a bargain at the price....so come on guys shje waiting fdor you to take her for a spin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have finally sold it for £3500. A bit dissapointed at the final price bvut it was a shame to watch it just stood in the garage collecting dust....So she has a proud new owner who I'm sure will have loads of fun......plus the new owner hass a very nice bit of totty in tow (was definitely a factor in the guy getting the price down, what a succur I am).....sorry for the sexist remark

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.