The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thought i'd introduce myself, and my car :)

Guest Blue Soup

Guest Blue Soup

They're the big GT style wings yeah? I originally was going to get a GT wing, but we have really shitty restrictions when it comes to modifying cars over here... I had to get a guy to come out and give me a mod plate for the turbo, even though the car was already turbo charged from factory. Its little things like that, that make it hard. The issue with the wings is all parts of have to be wider than 4-5mm, but the vertical side parts on most GT wings aren't. Instant defect and $80 fine. That's if they don't want to take the car off you to inspect it in and out to make sure its roadworthy. Its pretty ridiculous...

That's why i didn't want to risk it. I've been doing everything as legal as possible to not have to deal with all that :)

Guest Blue Soup

I had a quick play and photoshopped my bay gloss black to see if i liked it. I think i like it better when all the chrome is black too, instead of just the covers. I'll see if i can find a blue as well though to match the car :)

Edited by Blue Soup
Extra image (see edit history)

Hello matey and (belatedly) :welcome:

I don't know what everyone's talking about - I think the orange in your engine bay looks spot on! It's a really good contrast to that really rather :cool: blue. She's a lovely looking Supra and, I'll bet, one that comes complete with a nice shove-in-the-back! :eyebrows:

Guest Blue Soup

Thanks guys! Yeah its got a bit of a kick at around 4000rpm. Only problem is it being an auto :( Its hard to keep it at high revs. One day i'll do the conversion, when funds are a little better :)

Guest Blue Soup

Yeah i will be taking some more soon. They're all phone pics except for the first one. I'll break out the slr for another shoot when i find a nice location :) and yeah im gonna wait a while for a affordable set of led rear lights. Im not a huge fan of the series 2 for some reason :(

You should paint the inside of your front bar and mirrors black :) (and rear difuser if its not already done)

Gives it a more modern look i think. That's what look i went for anyway lol