The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Advice Please

Ross C

Right well I have sorted this today and the Supe will be back on the road within the week.

Aviva who I already have my own policy with for the Mini, understand that the Supe is a secondary car for me and so will allow the car to be insured in my dads ownership and name, with me as a named driver on the policy, knowing fine well that I am the car's principal driver.

Its a bit of a weird one that I have had to double check to believe it, but, problem solved :D

:thumbs:

Right well I have sorted this today and the Supe will be back on the road within the week.

Aviva who I already have my own policy with for the Mini, understand that the Supe is a secondary car for me and so will allow the car to be insured in my dads ownership and name, with me as a named driver on the policy, knowing fine well that I am the car's principal driver.

Its a bit of a weird one that I have had to double check to believe it, but, problem solved :D

Nice one! Honestly seems to be the best policy, with your policy ;)

Probably not the best thing to post this in a public area of the forum.

Mike

Why? He's not done anything wrong?

Edited by Matt H (see edit history)