The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello

Guest Pandamonium

Guest Pandamonium

I have read that too, and looked at yours for sale, which is stunning and good price, that would be some fun, and noise.

:welcome: to the Club, matey (I missed it when you first joined :oops: ).

Good luck with the search. If you can cope without a Supra for a while (you said you had other cars?) maybe consider saving up for a TT to buy later down the line? Just a thought. :)

Guest Pandamonium

Thanks for the welcome mate.

I had thought of that though think I would be saving for a rather long time, too many expensive hobbies haha.

This is the turbo starlet, but she is fairly standard power, be lucky if she is 145/150, and she is sitting out the front, hasn't moved for 6 months due to having a daily and the missus has a daily. Now we are only doing 10-15 miles a day so thinking one daily and GT go, buy a nice na supra (found a stunner but auto so dont know) and save then for the turbo

IMAG0372.jpg

The other problem being I have this for playing on

DSC_0196.jpg

and makes a sweet noise with this :eyebrows:

IMAG0360.jpg

Guest Pandamonium

Cheers mate,

Yeah the GT has been great and have been in a few monsters but I dont want to be throwing more money at it to turn it into one, I have some rare bits on that one too.

Thanks for that, I dont do a lot of long journeys but just worried about the fact its a 4 speed for any trips I do do. I'd gladly take a TT auto if I could find one at right price but na auto does have a wee doubt at the back of my mind haha

Cheers mate,

Yeah the GT has been great and have been in a few monsters but I dont want to be throwing more money at it to turn it into one, I have some rare bits on that one too.

Thanks for that, I dont do a lot of long journeys but just worried about the fact its a 4 speed for any trips I do do. I'd gladly take a TT auto if I could find one at right price but na auto does have a wee doubt at the back of my mind haha

Speak to the guys local to you mate, iirc there's NA auto, TT auto and tt6 close to you and they have a meet coming up, check the Scottish section and get your name down dude

Guest Pandamonium

Yeah you are right mate, think they are from the Irvine area so not too far.

Unfortunately the meet is next Sunday and I'm working :(