The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Results of engine bay re-vamp, big thanks to John Shiney Bits

Kevin Huntley

Thanks for the kind words guys. Both John and Shaun have done a fantastic Job, it really is night and day difference as people have said.

Just to answer a few questions that people have asked. The Engine bay stopped in during the spray job, just needed to remove a few items and mask the rest up, which was extremly time consuming. The masking itself was a work of art...lol

The Supra is still up forsale for 26K although I don't have to sell it. It looks like my 350z is now going to be sold instead. I basically have 2 great cars in the 350z and the Supra both of which I have probably driven 3 times each this year. Due to work commitments I just don't have time to use the cars as much as I would like and when I do have time I mainly just clean and look at them, Ha. I might still sell both cars if the right offer comes in but I am still undecided. I mainly tend to drive my BMW 530 Diesel and my Starlet Glanza on a daily basis.

Since the car was put up forsale I have added the following and not increased the price:

AP Front big brake kit

Refurbished UK rear calipers, Chris Wilson Stainless pistons, powder coated red with Endless pads and 3G grooved disc's.

Re-painted and de-toothed front bumper, with black lip, Sprayed vents black.

Engine bay de-clutter and wire tuck and resprayed in HOK candy red to match the exterior colour.

Someone would be getting a whole lot of car for the money....

I might try and get down to Pod but it depends on work and the weather, will make a decision latter in the week.

Thanks

Kevin

Edited by Kevin Huntley (see edit history)