The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra FOREVER!

Silver.bullet

I figured that was the issue, look will be honest we are def on the hunt for parts all the time as there is nothing where we are but its nice to get opinions and stuff from other enthusiasts! No no we just mates, both currently finishing our studies here in the UK arrived last september! sadly had to leave our cars behind :( only get to drive em twice a year for a few weeks! tough times.

ok, thanks for that. See below, as this is to yourself as well.

hey again. I respect your curiosity and dont mind obliging to any concerns you have. This is not a false account and I genuinely a Supra owner and fully interested in this club and what they stand for :innocent:

Perhaps if you each paid £10 for membership, you would have full access to the For sale section?

hey again. I respect your curiosity and dont mind obliging to any concerns you have. This is not a false account and I genuinely a Supra owner and fully interested in this club and what they stand for :innocent:

Last one ended up in the thames... Put there by Lbm him self....:hang:

yes yes planning todo the full membership! just been lazy! haha and Chucky@waR! im also from SA Johannesburg as well! family moved up to zambia few years ago!

p.s your car looks awesome! and puts our to shame....for now! ;)

what is NIZAM??? maybe u can help us out haha

yes yes planning todo the full membership! just been lazy! haha and Chucky@waR! im also from SA Johannesburg as well! family moved up to zambia few years ago!

Watch the text speak. Ta.

Sweet.. Come to a meet and I will tell you all over a pint.. Lol.. Next one is last Sunday of every month at Peas Pottage and then the first Friday of every month at Bluewater. I can pick you up if needed.. PM me your email address.

haha you said it like it is some bread of animal or a common problem with a car...

In a wildlife documentary voice:

"A Nizam stalks his prey, at the rite time the Nizam leaps, the Nizam can consume 5 times its body weight" lol

Engine warning light turns on:

"Help what does this warning light mean?" "Mate sounds like you got a Nizam to me" :D

I guess a Nizam is a common problem on the forum... He should have a Wikipedia page, that would be hilarious!!!

Edited by a98pmalcolm (see edit history)

You will have to search. He was a guy with bad English. Who liked to sell carpets and asked many silly or odd questions. Would pm people all the time and got banned a few times. "I'm interesting" is usualy what he would say when he was interested in buying something.

There are so many roumers and he was such a charicter I've lost rack of what's real... I think he had a Nissan micra that he had "tuned" but it looked like it had crashed into halfords.