The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mines ecu for manual NA

gjp

As in the title I have a Mines ecu for sale as I need to spend money in other places on my car so this is up for sale to fund the new direction I'm going in.

It does make a huge difference to the NA's performance.

£400 including the delivery

THIS IS NOW SOLD

What's it mapped to like graham asked mate?

I have never asked Mines for the information, but the mid range pick up is a big improvement and I don't think it has a rev limit.

I work in Verwood BH31 6AZ

I have never asked Mines for the information, but the mid range pick up is a big improvement and I don't think it has a rev limit.

My guess would be it is standard like mine so that would be fuel and ignition timing is optimized, Rev limit raised by 800rpm to around 7200-8k rpm and mapped for 100ron octane so you will need to run on super unleaded preferably tesco 99 or shell v-power.

It is the one thing with Mines ecu's to run the car on super unleaded that I do know. But as I have never run the car on anything else it was not a bother.

I run mine on super so that's not a problem with me either.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.