The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Top Speed Challenge

Guest Richie

Originally posted by Supra Pilot

No helmets AFAIK. Last one was quite casual.....

It's just masive open space really, got to a twat to flip really:moo:

I paid on the day, but I reckon this time may be better in advance as it may have a bigger turnout.

And this time you know(will I know) what to expect, so it may be well worth it to pay asap.

Dom

Dom, what time are you going to turn up mate?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dom, what time are you going to turn up mate?

Dunno yet bud.....

But the last time there was a a big meet in the TESCO's car park as I remember, this is where the A12 meets 'A14' or somat just outside 'Ipswich' itself.....(will post a link closer to time)

We met there and went in a massive convoy to Woodbridge, which was only 10/15mins away...........

So if that meet is on again(I am sure it will be), then I'll do whatever time everyone will do.....

I am also waiting to here from some of our lot(here) thats coming from further 'South' as to what time they want to rally.....

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newsearch.srf?x=612750&y=242250&z=1&ar=Y&isp=200&ism=500&searchp

(click the zoom out button twice on that map-link and you will see 'woodbridge' in the top left corner...)

Those coming from midlands/north will be coming

down the A14, those from south and london, will

be coming up the A12. The A14 and A12 meet at

the roundabout where this tesco is situated.

Cool, that makes four of us with no idea where we're going! :conf:

So far we'll have 3 Supra's and 3 imprezza's from the Maidstone area - Notcutts might be a good meeting point.

We should be able to meet up with Keith C somewhere around the Dartford crossing, Possibly Steve Cargill and then hopefully meet up with Dom somewhere on the A12

Hi Matt

I am assuming you lot(down south) will be travelling up the A12?

If that is so... then I won't see you guys till 'Colchester' as I am coming from 'west' along the A120.

A120 meets A12 at Colchester.

As it draws closer to the end of the week, I will tie in a time with the guys that are meeting at the Tesco's car park in 'Ipswich' and let you know a good time for us to set off.....

Dom

I can come either way round the M25 to A12/J28, it's about the same distance so guess I'll go South and meet with Matt etc. It's 52 miles from J28 up the A12 to the Tesco car park at Ipswich so I guess we want to hit the A12 at 8ish to get there on time for 9ish.

Matt, I don't know that side of London at all, any ideas where to meet. Is there anywhere at the Dartford crossing we can wait? I'll PM you my mobile if you haven't got it, does yours end in 500?

I'll be leaving M3/M25 at about 7:15ish ( OH MY GOD!!!) if anyone else is in the area.

Right, I've spoken to Keith C, We're aiming to meet up at Dartford just before the tolls. (J2 or J2a??).

As you come off the M25, go up the slip road and there's a big Esso station on the left. We're aiming to meet there at 7.30.

Steve, you may need to get up even earlier!

So, Maidstone Mob, Notcuts at about 7.00 then :eek: We'll be needing to leave at 7.10 at the latest!

Scooter, looks like I'll be passing the A3 ( or will you join at Dorking?) at about 6:55ish I'd say. I'll PM you my mobile and we'll try and meet up if you want.

Matt, do I need cash for the crossing? Also is the Esso off the M25 on the way to the crossing. (I've really never been across the Thames there - is's exactly opposite me on the M25)

Scott, I asked Richie the same question, he said it was OK to pay on arrival.

Steve, You'll need to come off the M25, just BEFORE the Dartford Tunnel. (toll fee is £1).

It's signposted to Dartford, the Esso station is on the left hand corner as you come to the top of the slip road, on the corner of Princes Road.