The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Part No.s please

Alex

Hi all,

Could anyone please supply me with the part no.s for the following.

UK SPEC - Fuel Pump

UK SPEC - Injector

UK SPEC - Fuel Rail

UK SPEC - Resistor pack

One thing I'm not clear on is whether the Fuel Rail on the UK spec is different to the J-Spec

And any other UK Spec parts for the fuel system which are known to be different from j-spec...I assume the fuel lines are identical.

Hmm - not possible for me to join in with that group buy for external reasons that *won't* be entered into on this forum, but thanks for keeping a lookout, Matt.

After finding out that some prices are cheaper or work out the same, but are brand new, by buying them from Toyota UK (as opposed to second hand from a tuning company), I'm going to check with Jay Marks in the US of A to see if we can get it even cheaper - what with a group buy to cut down on the shipping cost it could be quite useful...

-Ian

Guest Mycroft

I have the 5CD set of the Toyota Parts catalogue, (it lists every part of every Toyota model worldwide from 1986 to 2001)

Has anyone else these rather useful things?

Guest Mycroft

I ask because there are quite a few different iterations of the same part, and they are VERY chassis number specific. for example there are no less than 4 different part numbers for the Front pads for the J-spec Supra!, they are all different in compounds and spec, the brake pads for Autos are different to the ones for Manuals.

I could NEVER trust ANY part number unless I had checked it against the chassis number to ensure that it was the correct iteration!