The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black wheels - Opinions

pbryant_knight

Do you think black wheels look good?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think black wheels look good?

• Yes I like them, black wheels look fresh and trendy
    • No, don't like them, black wheels disappear into the arch

Yeah, i think anthracite looks better than black.

Don't get me wrong, I think with a polished lip they can look ok, especially on a black car, but just think that when you look at a wheel that is all black, especially from a distance, it just looks like there is no whyeel at all in the arch. Also, if it's gloss black and shiney, then the light catches them to show the definition but as soon as they get dirty then....................

Of course, black is still much better than the luminous pink, yellow and green wheels that the chav's have taken to sticking to their cars then topping it off with a "car bra" that has as much use in the uk as reversible toilet roll.

The beauty of having my wheels powder coated all black is theres no polishing required, traffic

film spray, 5 secs with the jetwash then wash and wax and their clean and shiny :)

My wheels used to be polished but there far too much hassle in this country.