The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello from Scotland

Guest MikeyTT

You'll need to make sure that it is not a UK Spec quote and that it isnt just an online quote as they sometimes do not represent a proper quote. I had problems with quotes at £1300 which actually went up to £5000!!!

My boss was kind enough to stick ut on the company policy for £450 a year at 20 years old!!!!

Guest MikeyTT

Oh dear! It is an online quote with Bell, who I've always been with. It is an import on the quote too. Impreza's and Evo's are more for insurance I've noticed!!

Oh dear! It is an online quote with Bell, who I've always been with. It is an import on the quote too. Impreza's and Evo's are more for insurance I've noticed!!

You might be ok then mate but i would always phone to confirm the actual price of the quote. Having a 2 year advantage over me will always help you out though!!! :)

That sounds like a decent quote. I haven't done one in a year or so because it kills me a little every time I look at the price. It'll be a while yet before I can afford to buy, run and insure one :(

Going a bit off topic here, but do any of you know if there is a big difference between NA and TT insurance?

Edited by RCK10 (see edit history)

Yeah at our age, 2 years is £££££

I'll make sure though before I purchase! :)

As soon as you hit 21 you're jamming mate. Only 5 months for me lol. Hope you can get what you are looking for though matey. I love mine even though it is an NA. Daily driver yet to let me down except for the few days of snow!!!

Guest MikeyTT
As soon as you hit 21 you're jamming mate. Only 5 months for me lol. Hope you can get what you are looking for though matey. I love mine even though it is an NA. Daily driver yet to let me down except for the few days of snow!!!

Yeah I noticed a huge difference!! After my Rev 3 Turbo letting me down constantly, I must say reliability of his car is a must! From what I read, a TT that's been looked after should be reliable enough and won't cost the earth to run? Apart from fuel of course ;) ??