The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My little Kitchen Project -

Geo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

started on the flooring today as im off for easter, nearly done taking a tea break and posting these pics up. All that needs to be done now is Amtico flooring to be laid down in 2 wks, my mate who is doing is away to Orlando just now. And wall papering, then thats the kitchen done. :) Thank Fek.

With my Helper Inky. :D

As per usual can't get the staff these days

Looking good, you've got a dent 1/4 of the way in on the stainless oven door?

Well spotted, but don't care. :rlol:

Well flooring is all done :) Trip to the dump, to bin all the unwanted crap, then back to chill on Easter Monday. :D

Not the end of the world and low enough not to catch your eye however if the fitters did it or it arrived like that then I'd get the door swapped.

Thats our old oven bud, not that old TBH. We just got them to incorporate it into the Units. Fek paying for a new one, this one will do until it goes BANG!!! :D

• 3 weeks later...
cheers guys.

But tell you what, next time im going on Hols, and letting it get all done whilst getting a Tan :D Balls to doing that again.... :(

Thats what I thought mate but when I was getting stupid prices for someone to do it I thought balls to it lets give it a go.

Washing Machine/Dryer all plumbed in, had to put a jublee clip on the waste side, as wasn't to confident that it would hold as its not got a way to secure it.

Make shift slide, plus didnt want to scratch new floor. :D

All installed and tested, no leaks. BOOM!

• 2 weeks later...

Well i sanded and painted the old doors, painted the new wall paper using white Emulsion, and also painted the old Radiator white, what a difference. This is the door leading into the Hall

And this is the door leading into the dining room.

All that needs to be done now, is Radiator put back on, and the Whole thing cleaned. JOB FRIGGIN DONE! NEVER AGAIN!!!! :(