The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NEW Kenwood DDX-7035 2-Din, Touch Screen, DVD Player

Nic

BRAND NEW Kenwood DDX-7035 2-Din, Touch Screen, DVD Player

£675 including airmail to UK

This is exactly the same as the DDX-7025 that is sold in the UK but is region free, so will play any DVD's. The DDX-7025 retails for around £850+ in the UK.

SPEC:

6.5 inch Wide Colour TFT Active Matrix Display

Motorized Slide-down Front-Panel

Interactive Touch Panel Control with OSD

MP3/WMA Folder/File Search Function on OSD

System Q/System E's+

Dual Zone Source & Volume Control

Dual Disc Changer Control Capability (Option)

Optional TV Tuner (KTC-V500N/P)

Optional 5.1ch DSP Unit & Centre Speaker Unit

Guest Rays the roof

I was looking at this unit in the Uk last week. after 1 hour cheapest price I could find delivered was £769!!

Good luck Nic

:rtfm:

Would this need a band expander for the UK?

It has the band widths as UK models, so not necessary.

It is essentially, exactly the same as the DDX7025 that is sold in the UK, the only difference being that it is region free DVD player.

• 1 month later...
Good to hear - my only concern with it would be security, I'm guessing the screen is fixed and doesn't come off for security?

No the screen is fixed, a small cover of some kind would be my suggestion. It really is a very nice player, the touch screen is cool and the picture quality is very good.

If you'd rather have a fold away one let me know model number and I'll see what the equivalent region free model is here.

Sorry to hijack ... did you sort out a price for those Alpine units Nic?

That was where i was today when my car broke down :( The Pioneer model is a European only model so not available here, my supplier has equalivant Pioneer models which are region free DVD and have same functions, etc. just different model number. He was going to get me information/price tomorrow for me, so will let you know.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.