The mkiv Supra Owners Club

decent narrowband lambda for single turbo

mellonman

gents i remembered last night that when i was last testing and trying to get it to work i checked the voltage from the narrow band simulation and wasnt even getting a voltage from the aem unit, am i right in thinking that i should be getting around a 0.6 voltage?

O-5v iirc but I think that would only be with the engine running?

gents i remembered last night that when i was last testing and trying to get it to work i checked the voltage from the narrow band simulation and wasnt even getting a voltage from the aem unit, am i right in thinking that i should be getting around a 0.6 voltage?

You first need to configure the simulated output from the AEM, i have read that its a bit hit and miss anyway, and the simulated output should range from 0.2 to 0.9

my aem does not put out a 0-1v signle even when set too, i did try it for hours last time as said in my other thread aem are rubish and even the techs at aem say its poor as well so im not gonna waste my time, hence this thread but it seems to have wondered alittle there are lots of different denso lambda for the toyota with the fitment i need but range from £40 - £120 from the same company so what are the differences? the universal did work well but just didnt last and dont want to buy a £20 poor one evey couple of months.

• 4 weeks later...

okay thought i better update this one as i went ahead and brought the 234 4626 denso direct fit sensor and well it has the correct plug and fits well, i can tell the tt owners that this n/a sensor works in the tt IMG00444-20120224-1658.jpg

the only thing with is the voltage must be a little different as the afr now between 14.3 - 15.0 where as the tt sensor was more close being 14.6 - 14.9.

so at least it will stop any leaning out and will save petrol from not having the sensor there.

i will update in time so we can see how long it lasts

these are £60 from the u.s

Edited by mellonman (see edit history)