The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nice set of 20's

JamieP

Is the stud pattern the same? is it just the R8's wheels that fit or does VAG use 5x114? Also what sortoff offset are they, do they sit nice on a stock body?

Stud pattern is 5x112, not overly sure what the offsets are but I'll find out from my mate! The only thing that needs to be done is knock out the OEM spigot ring on the wheels do they fit over the flange on the hub!

They do look good on a stock supra but like I say they do need an arch roll on the front, possible rear to depending on how low your car is etc :)

I think they're made out of titanium also so explains why they weigh nothing :)

Stud pattern is 5x112, not overly sure what the offsets are but I'll find out from my mate! The only thing that needs to be done is knock out the OEM spigot ring on the wheels do they fit over the flange on the hub!

How much difference does 5x112 make? Wouldn't want to go down that road for nice light wheels and they get damaged or something. The spigot begin bigger is ok, im sure a ring could be machined up and pressed in. Did you have problems with the stud pattern when fitting?

It's not mine it's a mates supra, I'm working on it tomorrow so I'll take the nuts off so you can see where the studs are in relation to the stud bores in the wheel!

I think he was saying that you take what would be the oem spigot ring out and that makes it the correct size! He's also got a spare front wheel which I think has the spigot still in so I'll take pics of what needs to be done :)