The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brand new 10k white gold 1.63 diamond ct engagement ring

w41k3r

seen as though me and my girlfriend ended a while ago i have decided to put the engagement ring i bought her up for sale this is a very blingy ring and quite big very very nice hope its of some use to somebody and makes a lady happy it has never been worn or seen by my gf as she was away in the forces

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250946459687?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_949

the reason it is in $ is because i imported it from america as i could get a higher diamond ct weight than smaller rings over here only thing i didnt take into account was import duty lolthe size is a us 7 which is a uk N its average ring size

it is in my opinion an amazing ring very blingy and the type a lady would be proud to show off the reason i picked it in the first place !! if it doesnt sell on ebay i will offer a bank transfer price on here to avoid paypal fees but id be happy with £1,000 on ebay but we`ll see depends if anyones ready to pop the question at christmas

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.