The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello from Hampshire

Guest melinamotor

Guest melinamotor
You're forty and lived in Elstead until 20!?.............were you a st James', Waverley Abbey, Rodborough or Woolmer Hill boy?

Do you remember a Gavin Parratt by any chance?

Yes mate St James first school, then Waverley Abbey in Tilford then Rodborough, Parrat not in my year I think he was the year above I turn 40 this month.

I probably know you dont I?

Guest melinamotor
Possibly/probably, I am Gav's little brother Scott, would have been the year below you (38, 39 next year), at the very same schools. You would have been in Tony Shepards, James Chandlers, Neil Trussler, Michael Murphy etc year?

You were in James Davis's and Neil Hampshires year and lived up the Briants newsagents end of the village I remember your name mate. I worked with Mr Murphy for a while at Tillhill nursery in Tilford. Do you remember Andy Cheesmur? I was shocked to find out he had passed away this year, very sad news. You know Dougie and Neil Williams to then. James Chandler had a mean right foot on the footy field, Tony Shephard had a dodgy older brother into nicking things. Small world mate.

You still in the village?

You were in James Davis's and Neil Hampshires year and lived up the Briants newsagents end of the village I remember your name mate. I worked with Mr Murphy for a while at Tillhill nursery in Tilford. Do you remember Andy Cheesmur? I was shocked to find out he had passed away this year, very sad news. You know Dougie and Neil Williams to then. James Chandler had a mean right foot on the footy field, Tony Shephard had a dodgy older brother into nicking things. Small world mate.

You still in the village?

yep and remember all those people and small world indeed! Was a real shame about Andy, I worked with him for a year or so 10+ years ago and he was always a laugh.

If you do go for a Supra and need any advice just let me know.

Happy Hunting.