hadyn

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Logicaltuning

hello everyone

im admin at logicaltuning and as many forums as hadyn goes round moaning about how he was unfairly banned i will tell the real story

hadyn has always put down fwd cars - no matter how powerful or grippy they are.

after multiple slagging offs of fellow members cars i took action and decided enough was enough and that a nightime ban was in order for hadyn

however

hadyn decided to slate my forum on multiple other forums and if any of you had been on the forum from the beginneing you would see hadyns "he is right and thats that" attitude- no matter how many times he is proved wrong

now

the comment about a saxo beating a supra was simple

Alex's saxo and Hadyns supra - not any saxo over any supra

ive got upmost respect for supras and if any of you remember ive owned a mk3 and considered a mk4 - and after being out in a friends 7.56 supe at the ring ive decided the facts originally stated in the post (which has been moved to our archives for the simple reason that we are not going to let one person bad name our work)

soooo

i hope thats all cleared up now , and if any of you have a genuine interest in tuning, racing and modyfying then please feel free to drop by. if your into one type of car only and will not give other types the time of day, then please do not

many thanks for reading

ant

LT admin

I got beaten around Elvington by a stripped out Saxo last year, it was very quick around the twisty bits and had a skilled driver behind the wheel - it can happen, you live with it and move on, I don't underestimate any car on the road - you never know what lies beneath :)

Guest Logicaltuning

he wont say - quite a bit of internal work

completley stryipped out interior with Recaro GRP seats

Hi spec brakes - coilovers, uprated ARBs decent tyres and one hell of a driver

lol, when i have i dissed Logical Ant? I've dissed your ridiculous obsession with FWD and 0-60 meaning 'f**k all' but i've never knocked the forum. Other folk have dissed the forum when i've posted about it, but not I :) Come on MSN and talk to Uncle Hadyn - you know it makes sense :)

Guest Logicaltuning

this is my point hadyn - i like fwd - live with it - to me - 0-60 is fuck all

just becuase thats not what you believe in i dont see the need for you to whine on forum after forum

but the fact you make your opinion so known without giving the time of day to other great cars of different drive type is what racks LT off

awww I think you should have let the convo continue, it's a laugh to read.

It is true though, comparing a stock 180mph car against a shopping car is a bit unfair really. FWD was originally developed as a cost saving measure, not for performance.

I had an old tuned dolly sprint that could see off those saxo vts's, thats a 30 year old classic!

If all you want to prove is that you can go faster around extremly twisty bends, buy a go kart :) If you need to do a lot of shopping, buy a saxo

It just makes you look very bad as they know you are linked to that page and cant change it.
Yeah it does look bad, doesn't it!

That'll teach him. Doesn't he know it's very rude to directly link to other people's webspace?