The mkiv Supra Owners Club

looking to maybe get 350gt

k9l3

350GT will not be any cheaper to run or insure than a Supra, service parts are about the same, however anything else like a headlight unit will cost you £650, a bare door £1,000 door trim and glass another £1,000 which is why they get written off for small damage.

Performance wise they are 276bhp no slouch but not up to TT power, but now i am used to mine, it can be pretty satisfying, and in gear acceleration is pretty good, but it has no turbos so its never going to feel the same, similar ride and handling characteristic's to the Supra, but with a bit more refinement and comfort, along with four usable seats and a good size boot.

thanks for that so you like your 350gt then? the turbo is the the biggest thing I going to miss and the supra look. but I know the 350gt is the only car I would want if I didn't have the supra in my price range and Japanese. I know the average cost will be the same. but and a big but I sure at 60k miles and at least 7 years newer the 350gt will be more reliable and less parts to replace.

Rickys car is very nice! Seen it a few time and looks fantastic!

Thanks fella, after missing a turbo and nearly selling, i have now got to like the look and feel of it quite a lot, it just feels more refined and grown up, in comparison to the hoodlum Supra, so i guess it suits me in my old age LOL!

thanks for that so you like your 350gt then? the turbo is the the biggest thing I going to miss and the supra look. but I know the 350gt is the only car I would want if I didn't have the supra in my price range and Japanese. I know the average cost will be the same. but and a big but I sure at 60k miles and at least 7 years newer the 350gt will be more reliable and less parts to replace.

You can imagine what it was like for me then, after owning and modding from TT to 500BHP+ single turbo, but your right about it not needing so much maintenance/parts replacing etc, and once you get used to no turbo, it can still be a beast when pushed, bags of low and mid range torque, they also have a unique look that gets noticed a lot.

Thanks fella, after missing a turbo and nearly selling, i have now got to like the look and feel of it quite a lot, it just feels more refined and grown up, in comparison to the hoodlum Supra, so i guess it suits me in my old age LOL!

You can imagine what it was like for me then, after owning and modding from TT to 500BHP+ single turbo, but your right about it not needing so much maintenance/parts replacing etc, and once you get used to no turbo, it can still be a beast when pushed, bags of low and mid range torque, they also have a unique look that gets noticed a lot.

I like that they are rare your car looks nice. would love a turbo one .

I think I will miss that super car feel of the supra but I think I need to get a 350gt for the reasons said before. and the less to go wrong part. I have done a lot research on them and they seem like a good car I think I need to test drive the z to make sure it what I want. as no 350gt near me