The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Last big meet 2011

-Welsh-Stealth-

I'd just like to chip in and say thanks to everyone for being so friendly and a massive thank you to k9l3 for not only giving me a ride in his car but also letting me drive it! I know what these cars mean to people so I very much appreciate the gesture. It's safe to say that it sealed the deal for me as I've put a deposit down on Jurgen's black TT! :D

I'd just like to chip in and say thanks to everyone for being so friendly and a massive thank you to k9l3 for not only giving me a ride in his car but also letting me drive it! I know what these cars mean to people so I very much appreciate the gesture. It's safe to say that it sealed the deal for me as I've put a deposit down on Jurgen's black TT! :D

Good man, nice to meet you, expect to see you at more meets once you've got it :)

that's ok mate glad I could help you make a decision. well done for getting one you should have fun.

checked it out on the for sale thread, looks a really nice car :D cant wait to see it in the flesh :D

really nice to meet you all & already looking forward to the next meet :D

any sign of the new rad yet k9l3? if you need a hand fitting mate ill help :D

hi mate thanks for the offer that's very kind but had it fitted now by a garage :( so far its ok I need to top it up a bit I could see slight water splash on top of Rad so hope when I top it up now it be fine. if It seems to be leaking maybe you can look at it 1 time and see what you think. looks very tight fit.

Sure mate, don't mind at all :) shouldn't be to much of a drama if the garage has fitted it though...how much did they rob off you if you don't mind me asking?

well to put Rad in and to change engine oil which I paid for oil and coolant 100 quid which I thought was bit much or is that ok?

Ye jata I bet you well exited always is when getting a new toy especially one like a supra :) well Rad is in but dunno if any leaks yet.

With all these things though sometimes it's just about getting it done isn't it. At least you can forget about it now.

The car is coming into the country on October the 20th but I presume that just means it arrives in the docks. After that Jurgen said he's got some prep to do like fluid changes etc. I'll head up as soon as I can and maybe ask to get those gauges removed or relocated and maybe de-spoilered. I feel about 12 again :D

Edited by Jata (see edit history)

what ever you do dont drive like a 12 year old lol it must be hard having to wait for the car I bet when you pick it up your have a massive grin on the way home. especially when your foot slips on the accelerator by accident :) I just bought a carbon dash trim kit which does few of the panels in the car I bargained the guy down to 95 all in so that's my next thing then maybe 1st decat . then when I win the LOTTO soon I do some more

Talking from experience k9l3? :D I remember that grin :D

And sometimes you just gotta spend the money to solve the problem for piece of mind :) but if I can give a hand I will, enjoy getting my hands dirty :D lol!

& let me know what that kit looks like please mate? Dave does a good wrapping service too, down Swansea way :) just seriously need to sort my shambles of a dash! Lol!

Talking from experience k9l3? :D I remember that grin :D

And sometimes you just gotta spend the money to solve the problem for piece of mind :) but if I can give a hand I will, enjoy getting my hands dirty :D lol!

& let me know what that kit looks like please mate? Dave does a good wrapping service too, down Swansea way :) just seriously need to sort my shambles of a dash! Lol!

I thought it was bit much anyway I ask you next time nice1. Ye I let you know what it looks like and get some pictures up.