The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 9-11th September at Kettering Park, Northants

SupraDan24

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i think we've all paid for that as it was a mega idea :)

Yeah club spirit is good and i think our club has the best i've ever seen, but you wouldnt go abroad and then stay in a hotel room with someone you met when you got there :) hehe

Im sure itlll all get sorted!

CANT WAIT!!

Anyone got any ideas of times to meet up at the BP Garage, seeing as we'll be saving Alistair a tent spot;) If peoples have most of the day off, perhaps meeting midday? it will probably take about an hour to get to Wickstead Park. At least if we get there early we will have the pick of tent spots? :p

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone from Peterborough area going ???

I'm in Huntingdon, not far from you :) We plan on meeting at the Brampton services off A14. Straight in from Cambridge or down the A1 then hit the A14 towards Ketting if you're coming from Peterborough. Right there at the McDonalds and BP Petrol station if you wanna meet up!! :)

I imagine i'll be leaving around half 2ish/ 3 o clock mate.

Getting your car back that Friday yeah? Hopefully they won't take all day on your MOT :)

Sounds good to me mate gives me a bit more time to swap my kit around :)

:D

I have now gotta get two new front tyres as they are nearly bald on the inside edge! Plus get my geo done so hopefully it wont take too long! Im booked in for half nine in the morning.

What time are we all gonna meet up? :)

I'm in Huntingdon, not far from you :) We plan on meeting at the Brampton services off A14. Straight in from Cambridge or down the A1 then hit the A14 towards Ketting if you're coming from Peterborough. Right there at the McDonalds and BP Petrol station if you wanna meet up!! :)

Getting your car back that Friday yeah? Hopefully they won't take all day on your MOT :)

:D

If you leave around 1ish, what time will you be coming through the BP Petrol station? I'll meet you there whenever you think you're getting in and we can go from there :) I haven't heard anything from Drlee so I guess he didn't want to meet :( My mobile is 07742674657 for whoever needs to get in touch with me. I passed the park today so I know where it is if you need someone to lead :D See you guys soon!!