The mkiv Supra Owners Club

totb 31st july

neil

Not sure Neil, not heard anyone talking about it, and with SupraPod only 2 weeks after I doubt it.

There aren't many cars set up to compete anymore - and TOTB was never a success for Supras either - Elvington drag strip isn't kind.

Dude has been in the past, but as I say I expect he'll be preparing for SupraPod

JamieP isn't interested as (quite rightly) it is a long way to travel for him

Kev Huntley doesn't run any more (car for sale)

Brian (TDR) doesn't run any more (car sold)

Jake has run in the past, but has no car anymore

Without the competitors there's not much interest, and the spectator ticket price is very high given what's on offer.

:shrug: :search:

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

After last year's debacle with a complete lack of info from the new organisers (used to be Chris Mann who kept us all informed), I said I wouldn't organise another club entry.

I've not had one single piece of contact from the organisers this year so screw 'em - they can enjoy their evo vs. Impreza fest as those seem to be the only clubs they're bothered about.

Cheers,

Brian.

After last year's debacle with a complete lack of info from the new organisers (used to be Chris Mann who kept us all informed), I said I wouldn't organise another club entry.

I've not had one single piece of contact from the organisers this year so screw 'em - they can enjoy their evo vs. Impreza fest as those seem to be the only clubs they're bothered about.

Cheers,

Brian.

Its a shame because it was a good event and I really enjoyed it last year. Its just as you say the lack of communication and chnages they made to the event at the last minute that ruined it.

For example whats the point of having 3 disciplines (track, Drag and standing KM) and then only having a final for 2 of them?? I was well gutted when I was running 3rd in the KM for RWD and they did not have a final :(

• 2 weeks later...