The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What Alloys Are These??

terribleturner

Nope,

Ive never had a set of sterns before but I know some people that have them and Ive driven some cars that had them on.

They seemed fine to me even at high speeds.. Im also pretty sure they are better than manias which most people seem to like sticking on their supras..

Yes I know I fell in to this category :thanku:

Well with the upgrade to UK brakes, i don't think my rims are gonna fit.

Khan rsr's may be ok re uk brakes..........i think the early ones were but latter rsr's had thicker spokes and needed spacers to clear......worth checking on someone elses. I appreciate the way you are talking you're going to get new wheels anyway but it will stop the hassle of timing of the brake upgrade.

Khan rsr's may be ok re uk brakes..........i think the early ones were but latter rsr's had thicker spokes and needed spacers to clear......worth checking on someone elses. I appreciate the way you are talking you're going to get new wheels anyway but it will stop the hassle of timing of the brake upgrade.

I know that Ashley's fit, but knowing my luck i'll get the brakes on and then nfind out they don't fit. I'd rather not have to shell out for new wheels just yet if if i must then i must. guess i really need to try them on someones UK set up to see.

Well before postage they are just over £800. I know that from the US you can get a set of wheels sent over for £400. So even if you say double for postage your still looking at about £1600, so not too bad. Plus i doubt there's many sets in the country. Just need them to get back to me now witha quote :tempted: