The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is this massively over priced...

Si_s Supe

It might be the best offer he gets, and he might have to sell for that, or less, or keep it. £2K under asking price on an overpriced car on at £9.5K is hardly insulting. I have pitched far lower, percentage wise on asking price, on cars and ended up buying them. You can always up your bid, it's very hard to lower it :)

Regardless of whether it's overpriced or not, to send a message to the guy telling him his car is overpriced and offering him £2k less is typical insulting lowballer fasion, I hate it when people do that, I doubt you'll get a reply, if you want to spend £7.5k, go look for ones at £7.5k.

Whoa! That told me! :blink: I don't think I've lowballed him and I certainly haven't intended to insult him. At the end of the day, I don't think ANYONE would give £9500 for a '96 TT auto. I think even the £7500 I've offered is alot for that car, but I want a nice Supra and if that's as nice as it looks, I'd give £7500...perhaps even a little bit more if it meany securing a deal.

Scooter: I'm not definitely after a manual. Ideally a TT6 but I don't think my budget will stretch so I'd be happy with a nice TT auto.

Jurgen: I had looked at your GZ on PH, but dare I say it, thought it a little pricey as the VVTi Tiptronic I'm looking at is the same price the a good PX offer. :innocent: What sort of deal would you be able to do then? PM me if you'd rather.

Whoa! That told me! :blink: I don't think I've lowballed him and I certainly haven't intended to insult him. At the end of the day, I don't think ANYONE would give £9500 for a '96 TT auto. I think even the £7500 I've offered is alot for that car, but I want a nice Supra and if that's as nice as it looks, I'd give £7500...perhaps even a little bit more if it meany securing a deal.

Scooter: I'm not definitely after a manual. Ideally a TT6 but I don't think my budget will stretch so I'd be happy with a nice TT auto.

Jurgen: I had looked at your GZ on PH, but dare I say it, thought it a little pricey as the VVTi Tiptronic I'm looking at is the same price the a good PX offer. :innocent: What sort of deal would you be able to do then? PM me if you'd rather.

pm you

9.5K for a 96 Auto is over priced, end of story. I paid £9,600 for my 96 TT6 with lower mileage and a Standalone ECU. Jurgens cars will always demand a higher premium than your average Jap spec as his are freshly imported meaning they havent seen salty roads like ones that have been in the Uk a while. That and being the first UK owner will usually make it more sellable if you ever decide to move on from the Supra world.

Edited by SupraDan24 (see edit history)