The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift Headlights

Stickygecko

MrT up my way offered a set for around £420 last time I checked. I asked about getting loads for a group buy also, this was a while back though, and I was offered them for £370 per pair (normal price was £390 at the time).

The guy I go to is really good, always offers good deals :)

How long ago was this Scott? I had agreed a deal with Wigan about two years ago and when I went back it was about 20% more. They do special discounts for the club but they couldn't get anywhere near what I was originally quoted. Steve Manley was also miles away from what I thought I would pay. In the end I bought mine for £486 after exhaustive enquiries, that said I never thought about ringing Scottish dealers as the postage would have increased the costs further.

Would you mind asking the question again and see what you get?

H.

How long ago was this Scott? I had agreed a deal with Wigan about two years ago and when I went back it was about 20% more. They do special discounts for the club but they couldn't get anywhere near what I was originally quoted. Steve Manley was also miles away from what I thought I would pay. In the end I bought mine for £486 after exhaustive enquiries, that said I never thought about ringing Scottish dealers as the postage would have increased the costs further.

Would you mind asking the question again and see what you get?

H.

Not sure how long ago it was bud, think it was about a year ago. I'll give them a ring and see what they say :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.