The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Special Edition Supra?

Guest spanky333

Guest spanky333

Added ebay link as I think the first has stopped working. It's only fair that everyone gets a chance to see this special edition supra lol.

It's not that bad an example, but what bugs me is he's written an advert that contains lots of false information. I could sell my 7 year old Nokia 6230i as a special edition smartphone, but it simply isn't. Same goes for this joker.

Moral: If you expect people to part with significant money, then write an advert that doesn't contain lots of false info unless you're intending to be a scammer.

It's not that bad an example, but what bugs me is he's written an advert that contains lots of false information. I could sell my 7 year old Nokia 6230i as a special edition smartphone, but it simply isn't. Same goes for this joker.

Moral: If you expect people to part with significant money, then write an advert that doesn't contain lots of false info unless you're intending to be a scammer.

I think we missed the best advert in the one that is no longer active, but I don't think that is a bad car at all, ok it has a failside front but it looks cheap enough to me and I have seen far worse on this site for sure, ok the guy has got a few things wrong but that may just be what he has been told.

dont know about a light weight one but im sure i read somewere america had a special edition one ,think it was on the last ones made

They were TT6 Manual Aerotops(weren't they all!) and IIAC not the last ones made (which was circa 1998 I think)and merely to celebrate 15 years of Supra's from 1982! all they had was a badge on the front wings where you would find repeaters!!