The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Going to look at this car tomorrow

pistonbroke

Has anyone been to "Paul Browns"? The website and directions are 5 minutes from me but Ive never seen a garage or cars parked anywhere around there? There is a new "car wash" thats been set up, he may be trading from there.

Just curious, but would love to know where the garage is.

My car has no spray job and it's all the same,well apart from the mirror that has now been smashed off 2 times,silver is the worst paint to match,i should know because ive had more silver cars than mad mick,i do spray jobs on my mates bikes and cars and have done for over 20 years,white is easy

How do you know? Owned it from new? Nobody can say for definate unless they have. Mine had a full respray after getting keyed. Then I had a few panels done. Mine all match but you see plenty that dont

So you think my 20 odd years of restoring cars count for nowt?? i can do a spray job that is just as good as a pro,some times a lot better as i take my time and i do it just for friends.And yes i know,unless your going to tell me something else?