The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Maxxis British Drift Championship - Round 1, Donnington Park

Suprash

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/198101_10150114734849435_8274944434_6064103_4902169_n.jpg

All details can be found here http://www.thebritishdriftchampionship.co.uk/

Remember anyone that can get along will be taken out in the car during the practice sessions if they would like.

Its a great day for spectators, open pits, so you can wonder up and down all the great cars.

A little taster from last year

http://vimeo.com/13813973

Edited by Suprash (see edit history)

Guest suprabass

OHHH its getting close mate, think the way its running is practice and quilifeying on the 1st day for everyone, then twin drifting practice and finals on the 2nd day. the time is going in so quickly I have a few bits to finish on the supra!!!

Edited by suprabass (see edit history)

It will be good if they make the practice sessions longer, I hope they would be seeing as on day 1 its just that and then the qualify runs. Practice has always been pretty manic and tight for time, it would be nice to be able to chill out a bit more.

Really want to go to one of these this year, will there be a round at Oulton Park this year?

No mate, Oulton Park is a bit small from what I recall. I dont think the BDC has had a round there for a few years now.

Im there on the Sat :D

Cool, come and find us, butt in and give me a poke if I seem pre-occupied, I can get pretty caught up in the day, so dont take it that your getting in the way or interfearing, just shout at me "oi, Im ...... off the forum" I'll take you out when I can ;)

Cool, come and find us, butt in and give me a poke if I seem pre-occupied, I can get pretty caught up in the day, so dont take it that your getting in the way or interfearing, just shout at me "oi, Im ...... off the forum" I'll take you out when I can ;)

Sounds good i'll be sure to try and find you :)

• 4 weeks later...

Never heard of this mate, to be fair I wouldnt worry too much about pre-booking tickets, there isnt a pre-determined amount on the gates, so tickets will always be available on the gates, but if you have any concerns maybe try contacting the guys with your query here ;)

http://www.thebritishdriftchampionship.co.uk/contact-us/

13 days to go !! Cant wait :D

Never heard of this mate, to be fair I wouldnt worry too much about pre-booking tickets, there isnt a pre-determined amount on the gates, so tickets will always be available on the gates, but if you have any concerns maybe try contacting the guys with your query here ;)

http://www.thebritishdriftchampionship.co.uk/contact-us/

13 days to go !! Cant wait :D

And gotta be the first year you've had an engine in the car by this point, and a running one too! When is mapping mate?

And gotta be the first year you've had an engine in the car by this point, and a running one too! When is mapping mate?

Ha, ha, yeah, I think I spent so much of last year with the problems of the build that I almost always naturally think Im still in the same position, but then when I look out of the window now and see a working car its so much of a less stressful situation :D

I will be off to Matt's next week for re-map and coil packs, pray to god everything goes ok, I cant afford any steps back now, its too close, but at least I know if all else fails I have a working car even if she does lack a little legs in the rev range.

As soon as Matt has finished mapping that weekend and the following week its back home for re-spray and to make look pretty, then leave Thursday of that week so will only have a 5 days or so for re-spray, stickers and general last minute tarting around ;)

Edited by Suprash (see edit history)

Ill throw my Mkiv Scotty71 hat and throw it in your walking path and say "what you think of that bi@atch" :D

Any good?? :jester:

Well Im sure anyone throwing their hat in my path will get my attention, but dont complain if I pick it up, stick on my head and keep it :D

yeah but then people will say, look at that scotty71 off the forum. He sucks at drifting :D

It wont do my rep any good mate. :D Anyway what time does it kick off on the Saturday??

He may suck at drifting :D but at least the'll say for the first time ever that Scotty chap is fine looking specimen of a fella :D

Im guessing practice will be started by 10, but Im still waiting for the drivers email to confirm times and stuffs so just dont waste too much time in getting there ;)