The mkiv Supra Owners Club

come on summer :)

Guest samsalter

Guest samsalter

ye i intend to learn alot before i buy one, i am determined to own a true great supra one day.

i recon by the time i am 25 possibly owning the best supra in uk :)

ambitious but, sooo gonna happen.

i thought i had this supra dream when i was 17 and it was just gonna be a phase

tbh i have not changed, still if i could choose any car in the world, it would be the supra.

i love my cars and i plan on dedicating my hard earned cash on one.

money well spent in my eyes :)

I hope you know how much it costs to build the "greatest" supra in the UK. Considering you don't have a job right now, that age target is more than just ambitious. You would need to be earning something like £70-100k (an absolute rough guess) a year (if your including bills to pay aswell as insurance, etc) to build such machine within your timeframe.

The greatest Supra in the UK (if you are judging by power) is probably running around 1400bhp.

On the forum, you may want to have a look at cars such as JamieP's (900bhp), Paul Whiffin's (1000bhp) and I believe there are a couple of others out there with 800bhp+. It's not a cheap run, and the mpg is definitely out of the window (looking at mpg lower than a veyron).

Guest samsalter
I hope you know how much it costs to build the "greatest" supra in the UK. Considering you don't have a job right now, that age target is more than just ambitious. You would need to be earning something like £70-100k (an absolute rough guess) a year (if your including bills to pay aswell as insurance, etc) to build such machine within your timeframe.

The greatest Supra in the UK (if you are judging by power) is probably running around 1400bhp.

On the forum, you may want to have a look at cars such as JamieP's (900bhp), Paul Whiffin's (1000bhp) and I believe there are a couple of others out there with 800bhp+. It's not a cheap run, and the mpg is definitely out of the window (looking at mpg lower than a veyron).

haha ok very ambitious i know.

but i am hoping to be earning good money once i finish uni and get a job.

also i will be co-owner of a car trading company in the near future.

together i should be making serious dollar hopefully :)

and maybe not the greatest supra in the uk but defo one of the best.

not going to go 1000+

500+ with very good jap styling i would say will be a contender :)

plan to do a gumball rally too btw :)

these are my dreams anyway,

but i am on the right path to creating my dreams money wise so i am quite excited tbh :)