The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Six TT Coil Packs Plus some other bits.

Richlift

Interested in coil packs as well as long as they are working an uncracked. RobAce obviously in there before me but don't know if he needs a full set - I really only need 1!

Happy to go half each if you are only needing to replace 3 of yours for example? No worries if you need all of them - I'll bugger off!

Interested in coil packs as well as long as they are working an uncracked. RobAce obviously in there before me but don't know if he needs a full set - I really only need 1!

Happy to go half each if you are only needing to replace 3 of yours for example? No worries if you need all of them - I'll bugger off!

i was only looking as a spare set, cos i know mine will need changing at some point so, leelbuk can have first dibs

Usually it's only 1 of them that goes and buying a whole 2nd hand set will likely mean that you inherit another which may die in short order (or not if lucky!). Having a few around is all that is really necessary IMO so if you'd like to have a few spare in case you develop a missfire I'm happy to take 3 of them. As I said, really I only need 1 of these but I'll take 3 of them for £40 if anyone wanted the other 3? All assuming Richlift would be willing of course!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.