The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra/Skyline Meet June 4-5th 2011 Kilkenny CANCELLED.

Jellybean

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right this needs updating .

Who's still on for it ?

The economic situation may have changed for some people, if you have an interest in being there please leave us know.

It'll be a great weekend again if people put their faces to the online commitment. Last time up North there was a lot of Supras hoping for more of the same.

Can you go to facebook page Carlo and update this thread with names. Need to get ball rolling.

Darragh can you find out which northern lads are up for a session :)

Also lads any of ye have mates with soarers, chasers, laurels, 300zx's etc leave them know bout this. Not too sure bout the s-body Nissans as it'll turn into a Silvia meet lol.

1. Supramkivcork Gold supra

2. Clodola Trd Supra

3. Shteeevo Silver R33 GTR

4. John Van White Supra Van

5. Ianoc R34GTR Nur Spec

6. Justin Bayside blue R34GTR

7. JakeG White Supra

8. Gav MNP R33 GTST

9. Suprandi Anthracite Supra

10. Darragh Silver Supra

11.Suprab1 White Supra

12.MartyH ?

13.ColmCork Red Supra

14.Smore White Skyline R33GTST

15.GTT John cant say lol

Edited by supramkivcork (see edit history)

Can you go to facebook page Carlo and update this thread with names. Need to get ball rolling.

Just use facebook, no point in duplicing the work load , people will turn up if they want. Wouldnt waste your time doing a list Mark. I know at least 6 of us are definites; if thats all that turns up at least we will have some fun karting and a few beers

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=177723278910587&index=1

• 5 weeks later...
Mark does the MNP beside Gav's name mean midnight purple? If so then it's the fella I no, so I will maybe head down with him if he's def gona go, means it's not just me and my mate in two lonesome Supras lol

He has the R33 midnight purple, he had to stay in a room over looking the car or something. Think he has Gav's beast on the reg

Yup that's him really loves his motor, don't blame him too for the work that's gone into it, if he Is going to travel down then I think that will persuade me and Marty to make the trip down, I asked Darragh there if he's going to join in the convoy too so hopefully he's up for it also but tbh I think he may prefer the NI Jap Show

Yup that's him really loves his motor, don't blame him too for the work that's gone into it, if he Is going to travel down then I think that will persuade me and Marty to make the trip down, I asked Darragh there if he's going to join in the convoy too so hopefully he's up for it also but tbh I think he may prefer the NI Jap Show

Marty is that Mr Bondango or another Marty?

Nope MartyH, we went to Scotland last month and purchased him a nice Black soop :) that reminds me collin said he would think about going down also, might take a run up on Monday to see what the craic is with him

I am heading up to him the end of the month , will drop into Marty too and try get them to go

Yea iv seen them as Darragh said there's a drift one sits out the front, the MKIV shell out the back is a shell because collin has used most of the parts on my scrapper lol il come up for a visit when you call up mate to see the finish Ian done with my own eyes

Yea iv seen them as Darragh said there's a drift one sits out the front, the MKIV shell out the back is a shell because collin has used most of the parts on my scrapper lol il come up for a visit when you call up mate to see the finish Ian done with my own eyes

Ian didnt do it yet, that was my handy work

He has had it for a few years lol infact they had three at one stage including Martys drift one that sits out front lol have you looked out the back of his shed? There is even a mkiv shell sitting haha what date you calling up ?

Marty said to me "I Will never break a Supra", but he forgot to add Colin will.Last time I was up a Glanza was outback on Kildare reg and some max power saxo, MKIV shell, the only MKIII was the black one out front. I dont think you can even call it a MKIII, it was in a poor state but the single under the hood redeemed it

Just wating on my spark plugs and PIAA horns ,I will see if I can stretch to Superspark coil packs too. planning thurs/Friday first week in May. I will see how colin is fixed but will let you guys know

Edited by Jellybean (see edit history)

Colins silver one was there that long it was actually green cause it was under the trees lol that why I pictured him washing it lol the silver shell was a damaged 6speed tt I got the turbos and a few things of it and Colin got the six speed conversion and a wasps nest for his troubles lol

Carlo what's your plans when you come up? You do no the car will be in for ages? What day you calling up?

Colins silver one was there that long it was actually green cause it was under the trees lol that why I pictured him washing it lol the silver shell was a damaged 6speed tt I got the turbos and a few things of it and Colin got the six speed conversion and a wasps nest for his troubles lol

Carlo what's your plans when you come up? You do no the car will be in for ages? What day you calling up?

Hopefully get it done in one day, might go up Thurs (1st week in may) and relax Friday; last time I got home late

Work required

· CamSeals

· FanBelt / Tensioner

· Coilpack Clips

· Radiatorflush – Toyota 4 Life

· Gearboxoil –

· HornsReplaced

· Generallook over

· Rearbrake pads I reckon

Hahaha small bit different alright :) You interested in coming down to Cork for that motorfest show in a few weeks. Think Ian is going to come down for it.

Ian was saying that , I will let you know after my visit to SSI on Friday. See how the cash is and hope I dont get any nasty surprises