The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Few pointers guys?

Guest Edd1Ninety9

Guest Edd1Ninety9
The fact the the UK's turbo's are stronger does not make them more powerfull, the power output is exactly the same, but when you go BPU the UK's seem to retain the smooth transition from turbo 1 to turbo 2, however with J-spec's you get a real 'holy cr@p' moment when the second turbo comes in. I'm not sure why this is myself, but I'm sure one of the techie guys will be along to clarify things.

Oh and UK's come with dildo's stuck to the front bumper:d

But, obviously I'm going to be a bit biased towards the J-Spec, having always chosen the J-Specs. I'm sure a UK owner will come along and give there view from the other side:)

Haha ok well that sounds better to me then if you get the huge rush of speed with the BPU. :D Not too bothered about styling because I'll want to change it anyway... :)

Edd I'm a few miles from Haslemere.....milford/godalming way and have a Facelift TT6 if you want to have a look some time.

Mwilkinson organised that haslemere pub meet and is based very close by I think......he also has a manual TT but his has been extensively tweaked.

Guest Edd1Ninety9
Edd I'm a few miles from Haslemere.....milford/godalming way and have a Facelift TT6 if you want to have a look some time.

Mwilkinson organised that haslemere pub meet and is based very close by I think......he also has a manual TT but his has been extensively tweaked.

Scooter that'd be absolutely fantastic! :D :D :D If I see you guys at some meets I'd be massively grateful if you'd take me for a spin. :)

Just wondering, is yours the silver one that is parked on Portsmouth Road near the Chevy garage? :O

Is Mwilkinson the one with the silver one by Dolphin close? I live literally 2 miles away from that! :D