The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mashamoto

leet45single

thats probably because you were after a single turbo or big spec

not at that time mate bpu at the most, he bid on about 6 for me with few bits done and bodykits etc and 1 single which i boosted the budget for.

was only after talking to lee p about doing a single build that thought buying one with it done that i saw yours/mine :D

Guest GTRx7

leet45single you have pm.

Nasss you have email with a scan of your surrendered BOL

MashaMoto is NOTa scam but do have problems due to suppliers in japan. (some of it i can not discuss publically but will do so via pm if required)

The easy option would be to have declared bankruptcy but because i didnt want anyone to loose out like i did ive slowly spent the past months resolving issues for customers who are experiencing problems by either working through it, supplying alternate vehicles or arranging refunds.

Could any one who hasnt actually bought a car from us please refrain from speculating or rumour spreding because some of the stuff ive read couldnt be any further from the truth.

I will be 100% honest we do have outstanding issues with several customers. However we do also have LITERALLY hundreds of satisfied customers. while everyone always seems to remember the problems as these are the things that get talked about publically. , in the great scheme of things customers experiencing a problem are a very small percentage in comparison to how many good cars we have brought in hassle free.

but just to clarify a few things.

We dont have a base in edinburgh ? (plenty customers from their though so im presuming someone is reselling a vehicle from us?)

We have been in hebburn our entire time NO WHERE ELSE

We had magazine features , website reviews and videos at the back end last year for our drift cars we built (In hebburn) one of which in 4 days

The skyline we did for Bizz won the BDC Semi Pro Championship and the RPS13 we did for jon calvert came 2nd in the JDM Allstars series including 1 dnf (crashed out) and we rebuilt the whole thing complete bare shell restart in 4 days ready for the next event (sure it was documented on driftworks)

(im not trying to blow our own trumpets or anything like that by this comment , but more get across the point that we were very public last year , attended events and as so will be this year when the season gets underway)

couple of random links:

http://www.motormavens.com/tag/mashamoto/

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2010/07/06/event-gt-gt-jdm-allstars-round-3.aspx

for the lad who did the drive by in the black supra we were standing out side the units when you came back round i think i even know you or your car from when it was at felling mot?)

And regarding the pricing we brought cars in for those prices as im sure others did back in happier days when the exchange rate was over double what it is now.

I never claimed i could get them constantly at that price but bargains were always their to be had every so often just as they are now in the UK for customers in europe and further a field. As jurgen will know you can pretty much check the price of most cars that come out of japan in the past 3 years based on the chassis number just as you can hpi equivelent them and this will back up my quotations.

i want it known that im happy to work with anyone who still has an outstanding issue with us and will gladly discuss things further via private messages if prefered/required

leet45single you have pm.

Nasss you have email with a scan of your surrendered BOL

MashaMoto is NOTa scam but do have problems due to suppliers in japan. (some of it i can not discuss publically but will do so via pm if required)

The easy option would be to have declared bankruptcy but because i didnt want anyone to loose out like i did ive slowly spent the past months resolving issues for customers who are experiencing problems by either working through it, supplying alternate vehicles or arranging refunds.

Could any one who hasnt actually bought a car from us please refrain from speculating or rumour spreding because some of the stuff ive read couldnt be any further from the truth.

I will be 100% honest we do have outstanding issues with several customers. However we do also have LITERALLY hundreds of satisfied customers. while everyone always seems to remember the problems as these are the things that get talked about publically. , in the great scheme of things customers experiencing a problem are a very small percentage in comparison to how many good cars we have brought in hassle free.

but just to clarify a few things.

We dont have a base in edinburgh ? (plenty customers from their though so im presuming someone is reselling a vehicle from us?)

We have been in hebburn our entire time NO WHERE ELSE

We had magazine features , website reviews and videos at the back end last year for our drift cars we built (In hebburn) one of which in 4 days

The skyline we did for Bizz won the BDC Semi Pro Championship and the RPS13 we did for jon calvert came 2nd in the JDM Allstars series including 1 dnf (crashed out) and we rebuilt the whole thing complete bare shell restart in 4 days ready for the next event (sure it was documented on driftworks)

(im not trying to blow our own trumpets or anything like that by this comment , but more get across the point that we were very public last year , attended events and as so will be this year when the season gets underway)

couple of random links:

http://www.motormavens.com/tag/mashamoto/

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2010/07/06/event-gt-gt-jdm-allstars-round-3.aspx

for the lad who did the drive by in the black supra we were standing out side the units when you came back round i think i even know you or your car from when it was at felling mot?)

And regarding the pricing we brought cars in for those prices as im sure others did back in happier days when the exchange rate was over double what it is now.

I never claimed i could get them constantly at that price but bargains were always their to be had every so often just as they are now in the UK for customers in europe and further a field. As jurgen will know you can pretty much check the price of most cars that come out of japan in the past 3 years based on the chassis number just as you can hpi equivelent them and this will back up my quotations.

i want it known that im happy to work with anyone who still has an outstanding issue with us and will gladly discuss things further via private messages if prefered/required

Of course I'll reserve judgment for when the guys issues are resolved but the above post goes a long way to repairing reputation damage and fair play on the offer to resolve everything. Its more than most traders who have fallen into bad times have done on here.

It was me who did the drive by (minus a shotgun and whooping) but only to try and work out if you guys were still trading out of there. I'd have pulled in if I realised anyone was there.

Hope everything works out for both you chaps and the guys who are missing cash...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Nottyash

Hi guys,

I too have so far got nowhere. i paid in full for a Subaru B4 last june, and still nothing. Matthew promised me a refund. i am fed up of being messed around.

Be interested to hear from anyone with information

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest NoSup

Hello,

Sorry to bump in to this forum like this, but anybody still in contact or getting there money back?

Not able to get in contact with him anymore, at least dont get a awser anymore.....:mad: