fastisnice

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of the day

- If you want to keep a business you can't do this to your customers!

or if you do it PAY

Funny thing is Owen told me another horror story of another Supra which paul did.( i know who is the owner he verified himself)

All they said was:"If the car would have start it would have BLOWN UP!!

He fit a fuel kit and a turbo...

He had the cables + and - hanging inside the tank so close to each other!!

If they would have touched " booom "

eerrmmm

I never wanted to rebuild my engine!

All i bloody wanted was a freaking replacement of CAMS and a freaking porting and polishing on the cylinder head!

What fuck ups of previous? no one had ever opened my engine before!..

ooops, I retract :who:

Such a sad and unfortunate tale - I was under the impression that everything was all sorted just a day ago!

There are two sides to each tale and mistakes can and do happen...I am sure that without 'ego' this situation could have been avoided guys

I know both of these guys really well...

So sorry for Kostas and his frustrations with the car... and Paul has just completed another two full engine rebuilds that are totally sweet...fully satisfied customers...

*sigh*

Paul,

I know you very well and i thought that you would sort it out for me

Apparently hasn't been sorted. Nothing to do with Egos Paul, its about Paul K trying to play clever and rip me off - He already owes me 3K and i was being extremely nice accepting less than half and having to pay for my bonnet!!

But NO thats not good enough for him he swore me yesterday and told me to "shut up" after i hung up on him -

when he wanted me to PAY to ship my old engine back!!.I think his attitude towards his customers at least SHOULD BE NICE!

Its like you pay a plumber to fix something in your house and he totally wreckes everything else in it. Then he swears you and tells you that you wrecked it yourself!! :thanks:

I can't explain my frustration over these 3 months,i've lost my sleep over this shit situation...

PS Paul i dont care and nobody else in here how many engines he rebuilds or what else he does. He wrecked my car and he won't pay a penny for it. Some people think they can keep on doing their shit forever and getting away.This time its a no no

My car has been vandalised before but i never caught the bastards.Well now at least I KNOW WHO DID IT

And yes there is always two sides.....

I can comment on the work paul has done for me on three cars....

My project car... needless to say it is running and going in for tuning on wednesday

My dad's car (BMW 3 Series), work was done and all was good

My father-in-law's car (Classic Morris Minor, P&J), new gearbox and he even sourced the parts...

So, yeah I guess you win some and you loose some...

And Kostas.... I certainly hope this is not a reference to me

when i went there there was a bunch of little boys and a big bloke

Because I was there the night before you picked your car up sorting out something else.. WHATEVER your problem is with Paul/Paul, I HIGHLY suggest you don't bring other people into this!!!!

TDxgav my friend stay out of this. You don't know the situation or you dont want to know the situation...

And all i said was there was a big bloke who didnt know about cars or you could say he wasnt a qualified mechanic to modify supras?

You see I dont like people who are not experts on modifying Supras touching my car. THATS my CHOICE not yours because its MY CAR. I trust someone where i take my car that he will use ONLY QUALIFIED Technicians.

Simple as that - Nothing personal to you or anyone else who TOUCHED my car while it was there.

Im not a millionaire and i work way too hard for people f****g my car up and make me pay 3K just to get it where it was..

You made a comment about little boys being there....

You made the point..hence you got me involved as I was there that night.... I will stand by my friends....

And please don't call me your friend, you don't even know me, you have only seen me once!!!

I never worked on your car, so please don't make the assumption I did....

a) As you say I'm not qualified to work on your car

b) I wouldn't have the time as I've been busy working on mine

I was there in a complete different capacity....

For your reference, I was the bloke sat in the Zafira with the girl..

Gavan

This is a difficult situation now reading from a neutral point of view I feel you need to look at it from objective point of view.

Many people i'm sure will have had good service from Paul and happy with the results thats great but if they hadn't would he still be i business probably not. So the fact Paul still is in business obviously proves that the majority of Paul's work is good.

However assuming the facts are correct then a business comes into its own when if they have done something wrong and made errors they put there hand up to it and sort it.

This way both parties will be happy and prospective customers would still consider using them in the future. However should a customer have to persue the matter through a court I would personally take carefull consideration before using them

TDxgav my friend stay out of this. You don't know the situation or you dont want to know the situation...

And all i said was there was a big bloke who didnt know about cars or you could say he wasnt a qualified mechanic to modify supras?

You see I dont like people who are not experts on modifying Supras touching my car. THATS my CHOICE not yours because its MY CAR. I trust someone where i take my car that he will use ONLY QUALIFIED Technicians.

Simple as that - Nothing personal to you or anyone else who TOUCHED my car while it was there.

Im not a millionaire and i work way too hard for people f****g my car up and make me pay 3K just to get it where it was..

TBH mate, you sound like a twat :innocent: I know you must be stressed but if you've been communicating like this all the time im not surprised people have been unhelpful

Couldnt Paul K's business insurance pay for the mistakes??

that way Paul not too much out of Pocket and customer is at least partly happy.

Like some have said Paul wouldnt be in business if his work wasnt good. But sometimes mistakes are made and we admit and try to fix the problem.

I have to admit i would be going nuts too, if i was 3k out of pocket. And parts that went new to a mechanic new untouched i would automatically expect replaced,if damaged by mis fitting

hope you sort it out