The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1jz auto ecu

Guest s14a_1JZ

Emanage ultimate or blue? Theyre both quite old ECUs now, for the cash Id look at an AEM F/IC. With a T51 on stock fuelling you'll run out of duty cycle so 350/360ish? get UK Supra 550s and be safe for over 500

James not in my experience, if it does it will overfuel pretty badly on WOT.

Guest s14a_1JZ

swampy it a emanage blue ;( wont the 540cc's ones do, also got a set of 440cc's at hand too, also what will the stock ecu behave like whilst running the single untill i get my map, ?

Go for it James, only 1 way to find out lol. But given Toyotas tendency to overfuel on WOT (one of my Soarers was running 9s on full boost) I reckon its gonna really struggle.

The stock ECU will run a single fine, Im running a T67 on a stock ECU right now, only problem is crazy fuel cutting on anything more than half throttle

Well im running 1.3bar on the Turbo Technics twins and my AFR on wot reads around 12.2 on the 380cc injectors and seems to pull really well my EGT'S are around 730 so not getting hot.

Once i change the injectors to 440cc im going to try and push 1.5 out of them, ive just got my intake temp gauge so will see if they are just being hairdryers lol

I did have a missfire as my plugs were gapped wrong 0.9 so i have regapped them to 0.7 and the differance was amazing.