The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally i have a TT!!

kosmic

We should compare notes and progress reports :thumbs:

Mines the same except for the wheels. Stock everything and like you I have that useless 2-DIN stock stereo. Lots of plans though eh?

So far I have a Tanabe Medallion Racing Exhaust and HKS BOV on order. Got to have some noise, don't you know ;)

LOL...freaky...my first mod was going to be a BOV...!!! Yes it would be cool to keep track of each others mods :limp:. I was thinking about that exact same exhaust as well, wkdtime has one and supposed to be the loudest out there. Also considered the RSR and nur spec....oh decisions decisions. :D

Had mine for a few weeks now... still smiling also! Missus hates it and thinks it's a mid-life crisis though :( - who cares!!!

Just gone through that Matt - the argument that is, I'm still in the midlife crisis. ;)

She couldn't see the point: "but you drive too fast already, what do you want a faster one for?"

She stopped when I told her "It's either a TT Supra or the secretary..." :lol:

Nice looking car Kosmic. I can't wait till I get mine.

Ken

Very nice indeed. But you seem to be missing your lighter from the car :( That's a mission to replace that let me tell you. The BOV on my car is HKS, Darryl's Blitz sounded really nice too, but depends on what sort of noise your after.

On a side note do you want another London meet or what about Slough or High Wycombe??

Sandeep, if you want to have a drive in a supe with an HKS BOV and RSR (plus decat) you can have a go in mine. Personally I'm not a fan of the HKS BOV, but the RSR sounds damn good. You have my number

Cheers Darryl...i do remember your car sounding particularly sweet at the miami-gt meet...ill be sure to have a good listen the next time i see you...im in no rush really, would be nice to hear all the different exhausts/BOVs on offer!!

Very nice indeed. But you seem to be missing your lighter from the car That's a mission to replace that let me tell you. The BOV on my car is HKS, Darryl's Blitz sounded really nice too, but depends on what sort of noise your after.

On a side note do you want another London meet or what about Slough or High Wycombe??

Dont really mind James, just looking forward to the next one :thumbs:

Not too fussed about the ciggie lighter, most of what i have in the car i.e. satnav cradle/radar dectector i always tend to hard wire in as i cant stand loose wires around the dashboard.