Here's a list of those convoying from Reading (Meet at Comet near J11 @ 08:45):

1) Homer (Supra)

2) Raymanuk (Supra)

3) Scooby (Supra)

4) Road Warrior (Supra) + 1 (Evo 8)

5) Peter Sharp (Supra)

6) Dash Rendar (Supra)

7) SkyJawa (200sx)

If any of you guys can't make it please let me know before Sunday so we don't hang around waiting for you!

Any more? :)

I'll have Trig with me too if I can make it mate :)

Sounds good to me...!

Here's a list of those convoying from Reading (Meet at Comet near J11 @ 08:45):

1) Homer (Supra)

2) Raymanuk (Supra)

3) Scooby (Supra)

4) Road Warrior (Supra) + 1 (Evo 8)

5) Peter Sharp (Supra)

6) Dash Rendar (Supra)

7) SkyJawa (200sx)

8) MRX

:thumbs:

Guest The Flash

Hi

I have mailed before and know this event is open for spectators - but in my recent house move I have mislaid any kind of club merchandise (stickers, cards etc).

How restricted is the access? Would like to come along to see how "China" is getting on with my old motor and I promise to park my Golf Diesel :limp: as far away as possible.....

Cheers

Flash

Put your name down on the calander, then a couple of days before i'll post the names for people to adjust as to how many cars are coming. This will be printed off and will act as a guest list of sorts on the front gate. If your still worried print off the first page with the posters on and show this on the entrance and just say your user name.

For my safty and everyone on the day, all those who enter (supra or otherwise) will have their number plates written down, just incase we get some rogue idiot who doesn't want to abide by the rules of the day.

Guest Terry S

Bikes may be iffy, and much higher chance of injury.

anyway:

Terry

Matt

Mig

3 x cossies

1 x Cayenne TT

1 x Scooby

1 x MR2 Turbo ( possible)

How restricted is the access? Would like to come along to see how "China" is getting on with my old motor and I promise to park my Golf Diesel as far away as possible.....

done the BPU thing and at the mo I am trying to get the fuel pump/boost controller upgrade. MY sub install is being ripped out to make access to the fuel tank......

the car body is just how you left it, no scratch m8! I even managed to knock the dent out a bit while I was fitting the sound deadening mat thingy to the rear wing.

"notes to self, bring cones :clap: "

China

Can't believe it, might have to miss this now :(

The rear gearbox mount is broken so will be stuck driving a Golf until I can find a replacement or wait the 2 weeks+ Toyota will take to deliver one :cry:

mate im sure someone can get it within 10 days or so for you, i'll ring my local toyota for you if they have it or can get it in a few days i get it sent to you next day :woot:

Can't believe it, might have to miss this now :(

The rear gearbox mount is broken so will be stuck driving a Golf until I can find a replacement or wait the 2 weeks+ Toyota will take to deliver one :cry:

Darryl,

Would the mount from a VVTi Tiptronic be the same?

That's good news. Would have been a shame as i have just about to secured a free half time show.

Poped down there today to draw a little map for myself and hada quick chat to the bloke who does the wheelie school. Some of you may have heard about Paul Gower and his site can be found here.

As i was saying my goodbyes there was mention of a flame suit for one of the riders :ecstatic: How cool will that be :D

Also Pauls mate does his filming/DVD's for events. Would there be enough interest in me getting him down for the day to?? Just need enough interest to make it worth his while.

And before i forget, i don't think it'll be a problem if bikes want to come along, specially as we have a couple of stunt riders probably turning up for the day. May even be able to getting some wheelie tutorials going :D