The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Toyota Supra Build

kingaby

slowly getting there mate

Well i must admit when you go through the list of thing's to do its a never ending list. Im just getting past the planning stage and now moving ahead to making it happen so if it goes to plan next year bodykit on and ready for paint then the car's going down too some guy's at an upolstry place. Check this site out and you will find 2 supra's tell me what you think http://www.topsecretevolution.com It takes a while to load just bare with it

Edited by kingaby (see edit history)

The red supra in the youtube vid was a member's gaz, his name's jamie but username is redsuprattuk you could pm him to ask about the guy's work.

If I'm being totally honest mate, the kit's not for me. But...if you like it then that's what matters.

Cheer's JIM Legend, Yet again im thanking you for your help but yea that kit i think looks amazing just needs abit of touching up in certain area's cant wait too see the finished item few months yet tho

keep up the good work mate,

did you try sean mckeevers for parts, he has a few supras, one is a uk car hit hard on the nose but most of the interior is still in the car

cheer's mate yea i tryed:-

euro auto salvage

traynor's

mckeever's

and managed to find 6 supra's out of them

im just on the look out for a n/a rad and fan from scrap yards now